Top 10 Startups in Bangalore | List of Bangalore Successful Startups
As you walk through in the Koramangala neighborhood in Bangalore there's three main things you'll find plenty of - bars, engineers, and entrepreneurs. With new startups popping up nearly every day from universities and hostels, Bangalore is proving to be one of Asia's fastest-growing startup communities.
Founders: Kunal Shah
Industry: Edtech, E-Learning
Founded In: 2018
- The management of credit cards and bill payments are now simpler with CRED.
- CRED aids its members with managing credit cards , pay bills online. Members also receive exclusive rewards for the payments they make.
- Kunal Shah was the founder of CRED in the year of 2018.
Founders: Greg Moran and David Back
Industry: Car Rental
Founded In: 2013
- Zoomcar is a Bangalore-based startup, was the only company from India that focuses on renting cars with self-drive.
- It was founded on the 12th of December 2012, with the help of David Back and Greg Moran.
- The company allows customers the option of renting vehicles for just one or several days. Customers are charged on an either an hourly or per-day basis in accordance with their requirements.
- The company is present across more than fifteen Indian cities that include Bangalore, Pune, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai.
Founders: Lalit Keshre (CEO), Harsh Jain, Neeraj Singh, and Ishan Bansal
Industry: Digital investment platform
Founded In: April 2016
- In the year 2016, Groww was founded, Groww is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and is an investment platform for mutual funds which allows users to invest through mutual funds or stocks.
- On this platform, investors can invest directly into mutual funds, stock, first market offerings (IPOs), digital gold and exchange-traded funds.
- The company was established by previous employees from Flipkart and has already received $140 million in the reports from April 2021.
Founders: Byju Raveendran, Divya Gokulnath
Industry: Edtech, E-Learning
Founded In: 2011
- BYJU's was established in 2011 in Bangalore and was named after Byju Raveendran, the founder of the business along with his wife Divya Gokulnath.
- It was established as an online education provider to provide the highest quality and most interactive and relevant courses to students in grades one to those seeking to take competitive exams.
- BYJU's is extremely successful in expansion as well as acquisitions, and also received highly praised funding as well.
- It is the highest-valued educational technology company with a valuation of $16.5 billion as of June 2021.
Founders: Ashish Sonone, Dhanesh Kumar, Jaideep Poonia, Ravish Naresh, Vaibhav Kalpe
Industry: Accounting, Financial Services, Saas
Founded In: 2018
- Khatabook is among the top-performing Indian Fintech Saas companies that provides powerful and efficient digital tools and solutions in finance for small, medium, and micro enterprises, as well as small and medium-sized businesses.
- Available in over 11 languages, and with an active user base of more than twenty million.
- Khatabook can significantly improve efficiency and decrease overall expenses, resulting the most secure and safe financial and business solutions.
Founders: Vivek Prakash
Industry: Software Development
Founded In: 2012
- HackerEarth is an enterprise software provider which assists companies with the process of recruiting candidates.
- The company employs around 200 employees. The company plans to expand and become more successful as time passes.
- HackerEarth was established at the end of 2012 by Vivek Prakash, a student from the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Its roots are located in Bangalore, HackerEarth has now relocated the headquarters of its company to California.
Founders: Harshil Mathur, Shashank Kumar
Industry: Fintech, Payments
Founded In: 2014
- Razorpay is a platform for payments created in 2014 and is an alternative payment gateway for companies to integrate with their websites to accept payments.
- In addition, with the top suite of Razorpay companies, businesses are able to not just accept payments, but also process them and distribute the funds as well.
- Razorpay accepts all payment options that we discover today, including UPI, PayZapp, JioMoney, Mobikwik, Airtel Money, Freecharge, Ola Money and many other payment options.
Founders: Krishna Kumar
Founded In: 2009
- Simplilearn provides an online learning platform that provides professional education.
- The company offers over 400 classes in the fields of IT digital marketing, programming, and managing projects.
- It also offers classroom workshops and online courses for businesses and organizations including famous Fortune 500 companies.
- Krishna Kumar came up with the Simplilearn initiative in the year 2009. Simplilearn has raised $31 million over four cycles of fundraising.
Founders: Rohit Ramasubramanian, Karan Gupta, Himanshu Joshi, Arjit Gupta
Founded In: 2015
- Zefo is an online startup that provides an online marketplace for used items.
- Zefo also functions as a factory market place for appliances and furniture. It also offers exchange programs to other companies such as Urban Ladder.
- The team is working with Flipkart to develop an appliance exchange program.
- Zefo was established at the end of August in 2015 by Rohit Ramasubramanian Karan Gupta, Himanshu Joshuai as well as Arjit Gupta.